- Ideal for use in all stages of plant growth
- Added John Innes for stronger healthier plant life
- Perfect for use in seed sowing, pricking out, potting, houseplants, containers or hanging baskets
- Provides 4-5 weeks feed to help your crops flourish
- Available in 10L, 25L, 50L and 60L Bags
Hadley multi-purpose compost with added John Innes is perfect for use in all types of planting including Fruits, Vegetables, Flowering plants, Shrubs, Potted plants, Seeds, Cuttings and Houseplants.
Perfect for use at all stages of plant life for nourishment and rejuvenation.
Ideal for use in a variety of different planting methods including seed sowing, pricking out, potting on and for use in containers or hanging baskets.
Added John Innes
Hadley multi-purpose compost contains added John Innes which provides plants with extra nourishment to encourage stronger plant development, increased flowering and longer plant life.
This expertly designed formula prevents plants from under or overfeeding by retaining nutrients and moisture after watering and slowly releasing when needed.
Improves compost structure by facilitating vital air movement around the roots for stronger healthier plant life.
Provides 4-5 weeks feed
To encourage plant growth, tastier fruit and veg and abundant blooms, Hadley multi-purpose compost with added John Innes provides 4-5 weeks of feed.
The added John Innes formula also provides a slow and adequate release of nutrients and moisture to plants when they need it.
We recommend supplementing growing plants with feed after 5 weeks.
HOW TO USE
Wear gloves and rework compost by hand to allow it to regain texture.
- Ensure new container has adequate holes for drainage and enough space to accommodate plant roots.
- Water plants well and allow to drain before removing from pot and planting into a new container, firm compost gently around the roots.
- Keep plants well watered.
Seed Sowing & Pricking Out
- Once seedlings have grown large enough to handle without breakage, grab by the leaves and tease out roots.
- Plant seedlings into new container ensuring adequate space between them for growth.
- Keep seedlings well watered.
- Remove all lower leaves and make a sloping cut into the stem of the cutting.
- Fill a seed tray with compost and water sparingly.
- Dip the end of the cutting into hormone rooting powder.
- Make a hole in the compost, add cutting and firm compost gently around it.
- Place seed tray away from direct sunlight and cover with a polythene bag to prevent drying.
- For use in hanging baskets, first line the basket with a layer of moss or a liner and then fill with compost.
- Place trailing plants around the outside and upright plants in the middle.
- Keep plants well watered.
- Reseal bag after use.
- Store in a frost free place away from chemicals and weed killers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.