General-purpose light-duty flexible PVC cable suitable for use in dry domestic, commercial, indoor and outdoor conditions. It can be used for general electrical and security applications such as lawnmowers, Power Tools, Extension Leads, Table & Floor Lamps, Radios, office equipment, lighting pendants, CCTV, Intruder and Access Control.
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
BASEC Approved and Certified to BS6500, CENELEC HD21.5, VDE 281 and BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
- A quality, well-constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 1.5mm² copper conductor size, External diameter 7.4mm (Should be used with a 7mm or 8mm Round Black Clip)
- 2 Core cable with Brown & Blue coloured cores as indicators
- Plain annealed high quality stranded copper conductor with double insulated PVC protector sheath
- Suitable for extra-low (such as a CCTV Supply) and low voltages up to a maximum of 500v
- Suitable for temperatures between -5°C and +60°C
- Conductor: 1.5mm Copper
- Nominal Diameter: 7.4mm
- Cores: 2
- Colours: Blue, Brown
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Operable Temperature: -5°C - +60°C
- Voltage: <500V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.