The Ronseal Anti Condensation Paint adds a layer of insulation to help prevent condensation which leads to mould. Once it dry that's it, job done. Unless you want to add some colour. Then you can paint over it any colour you want and It will still give the same anti-condensation protection.
- BEFORE YOU START Make sure the room is above 10?C. Open your doors and windows for ventilation and put down dust sheets to protect anything you don't want to get paint on.
- Preparation: Remove any wallpaper and get rid of any loose paint or plaster by giving it a quick sand. Make sure the area you're painting is clean and dry.
- USING YOUR ANTI-CONDENSATION PAINT Give it a really good stir. Then use a roller or brush to put it on. Don't brush or roller it out too thinly. After 4 hours put another generous coat on. It'll be touch dry in 1-2 hours. If you want to paint over it, let it dry for 4 hours.
- Usage Areas: All indoor walls and ceilings.
- Compatibility: Bare and previously painted walls and ceilings.
- Clean-Up: Clean all brushes in warm, soapy water.
- Helps prevent the causes of mould
- Tough, scrubbable finish.
- Coverage: 6m? per Litre
- Anti Condensation Paint Colour: White
- Finish: Matt
- Size: 750ML/2.5L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.