Available in Black, Cream, Grey, or Burgundy
- 3 Year Guarantee
- 1.85kW Heat Output
- 100% Efficient
- Flame-effect only setting - without heat
- LED technology - low energy flame effect
- Adjustable brightness control
- Easy to install
The ES2000 Electric Stove has a traditional design and features technology designed to significantly improve the flame picture and running performance. The electric stove is freestanding which allows you to stand it in almost any location or position. The mains power lead is approx. 1.6m long.
The controls are discretely positioned behind the drop-down ashpan. To keep operation simple there are two rotary dials that control the thermostat and flame intensity, and four switch settings: 1) Fan Heater 2) 900W, 3) 900W and 4) Flame Effect. A discrete fan heater provides forward directional heat and is of good quality to reduce operating noise.
The ES2000 can be selected to operate without heat for a cool summer breeze. Additionally, a great feature of this product is that you can set it to a flame effect only setting so you can enjoy the look and feel of a flickering flame (without heat) for an all year round focal point.
- 1800W - Approx 31.5p Per Hour, 900W - Approx 15.9p Per Hour Running Costs
- Heat Efficiency (Net): 100%
- Heat Input (High): 1800W
- Heat Output (High): 1800W
- Heat Type: Fan Heater
- Heat Direction: Frontwards
- Power Voltage Supply: 220-240V
- Control Type: Manual - Switch Control
- Fuel Type: Freestanding
- Mains Power Lead Length: 1.6m approx
- Product Dimensions:
- Overall Width: 430mm
- Overall Height: 540mm
- Overall Depth: 285mm
- Chimney Flue Compatability: No Chimney or Flue Required
- Control Location: Low Level - Front - Behind Ash Pan Door (Manual - Switches)
- Safety Features: Thermal Trip Switch
- Installation Requirement: Qualified Electrician Recommended
- Installation Information: All electric fires feature an automatic safety cut-out device. Simply plug into a standard socket. Designed for use in Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland only. All fires must be installed with accordance with the manufacturer's installation and user instructions and current Building Regulations.
- Noise Level: When the heater is not in use and it is just the flame effect there will be virtually no noise, when the heater is turned on and the fan is running it will be louder but would not interrupt watching TV or having a conversation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.