Zexum high-quality Twin & Earth Power and Lighting cable, also known as Sub Mains Cable. General-purpose T&E cable, mainly used in house wiring, power and lighting circuits, such as fluorescent lighting and Office & Shop Lighting.
A quality, well-constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 16.0mm? copper conductor size, Nominal Overall Diameter 20.60mm x 9.70mm
- 2 Core & Earth Cable with Brown (Replacement of red, Live) and Blue ( Replacement of black, Neutral) coloured cores as indicators with bare earth (to be sleeved with *Green/Yellow Earth Sleeving*)
- High quality solid plain copper cores, Insulated/Sheathed with Rigid, Harmonized Grey PVC.
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 300/500V and a maximum current of 70A.
- Suitable for Temperatures between 0?C and +70?C
- Conductor Size: 16mm
- Nominal Diameter: 20.6 x 9.7mm
- Cores: 2C+E
- Core Colours: Blue, Brown, Bare Earth
- Conductor Material: Solid Copper
- Max Voltage: <300/500V
- Max Load: 70A
- Operable Temperature: 0?C - +70?C
Conforms to BS6004 and BASEC approved.
This product will be supplied in a single length up to 100m unless otherwise requested.
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.