Zexum High-Quality Twin & Earth Power and Lighting Cable. A quality, well-constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with.
General-purpose T&E cable, mainly used in house wiring, power and lighting circuits, such as fluorescent lighting and Office & Shop Lighting.
- 2.5mm? copper conductor size, Nominal Overall Diameter 10.50mm x 5.40mm
- 2 Core & Earth Cable with Brown (Replacement of red, Live) and Blue ( Replacement of black, Neutral) coloured cores as indicators with bare earth (to be sleeved with *Green/Yellow Earth Sleeving*)
- High quality solid plain copper cores, Insulated/Sheathed with Rigid, Harmonized Grey PVC.
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 300/500V and maximum current of 24A.
- Suitable for Temperatures between 0?C and +70?C
- Conductor Size: 2.5mm? Copper
- Nominal Diameter: 10.50mm x 5.40mm
- Cores: 2 & Earth
- Colours: Blue/Brown
- Sheathing: Grey PVC
- Max Voltage: 500V
- Operable Temperature: 0? - +70?
Conforms to BS6004 and BASEC approved.
This product will only be supplied in the above pre-cut lengths i.e. If you purchase 2 x 10m you will receive 2 x 10m lengths.
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.