- BT Specification 19817R PVC Phone Line Wire with Solid Copper Conductors is ideal for wiring telephones, low current and low voltage applications in Domestic and Commercial environments. Commonly used as a Telephone Extension Cable.
- A quality, well-constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 0.5mm² copper conductor size, External diameter 5.0mm (Should be used with 5mm Round Black Clips)
- 6 Core cable (3 Pair) with Industry standard colour coding - Orange, Orange/White, Blue, Blue/White, Green & Green/White coloured cores as indicators
- Plain annealed high quality solid tinned annealed copper conductors (to BT specification) both Insulated and Sheathed with PVC.
- Suitable for extra-low (such as CCTV Supply) and low voltages up to a maximum of 80v
- Suitable for temperatures between 0?C and +70?C
- General-purpose PVC telephone cable suitable for use in internal Telephone Systems, other communication equipment as well as low voltage and low current applications.
- This cable offers an extremely cost-effective signal cable for fixed installation. This cable is suitable for creating additional Telephone Outlet Points and Telephone Extensions. Can be used with our RJ11 Crimp-on Ends.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.