- The Ronseal One Coat Stain Block can be used before painting to permanently block stains from showing through.
- It covers nicotine, crayon, grease and much more.
- Permanently blocks stains in 1 coat and is ready to paint over in 4 hours
- Before you start, make sure you're in a warm well-ventilated room. All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dust. Mask any surrounding surfaces and repair any holes or cracks will the correct filler.
- Stir well before you start.
- If you're using it to seal bare surfaces then thin with 20% water.
- Put the paint on with a brush or a roller.
- Leave it for 4 hours before painting or wallpapering.
- Clean all brushes and rollers in warm, soapy water.
- Coverage: 8m? Per Litre.
- Usage Areas: All interior walls and ceilings.
- Compatibility: Bare or previously painted walls and ceilings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.