A quality, well-constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 1.5mm? copper conductor size, Nominal Overall Diameter 11.4mm x 5.0mm
- 3 Core & Earth Cable with Brown (Replacement of red, Live), Black (Replacement of yellow) and Grey (Replacement of blue) coloured cores as indicators with bare earth (to be sleeved with *Green/Yellow Earth Sleeving*)
- High quality solid plain copper cores, Insulated/Sheathed with Rigid White Thermoplastic LSZH Polyolefin
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 300/500V and maximum current of 16A.
- Suitable for Temperatures between -15?C and +70?C
Conforms to BS6004 and BASEC approved.
General-purpose Three Core & Earth Cable which is mainly used for two way and intermediate lighting circuits in domestic locations and for Central Heating wiring. Fixed installation in both dry and damp walls, Cable Trunking & Cable Tray or embedded in plaster. It is recommended for areas which are of a fire risk which have a large presence of people due to its excellent fire retardant, reduced fume toxic, and toxic/corrosive gas emissions. Suitable for fixed applications in indoor (both dry and humid environment), outdoor and metallic structures. Good resistance to humidity, chemical agents and solar radiation.
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
This product will be supplied in a single length up to 100m unless otherwise requested.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.