Zexum high-quality Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Twin & Earth Power and Lighting cable, also known as Hob, Cooker and Shower Cable.
A quality, well-constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 16.0mm? copper conductor size, Nominal Overall Diameter 19.4mm x 10.0mm
- 2 Core & Earth Cable with Brown (Replacement of red, Live) and Blue (Replacement of black, Neutral) coloured cores as indicators with bare earth (to be sleeved with *Green/Yellow Earth Sleeving*)
- High quality solid plain copper cores, Insulated/Sheathed with Rigid White Thermoplastic LSZH Polyolefin
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 300/500V and maximum current of 70A.
- Suitable for Temperatures between -25?C and +90?C
Conforms to BS6004 and BASEC approved.
General-purpose T&E cable, mainly used in house wiring, power and lighting circuits, such as fluorescent lighting and Office & Shop Lighting. It is recommended for areas which are of a fire risk which have a large presence of people due to its excellent fire retardant, reduced fume toxic, and toxic/corrosive gas emissions. Suitable for fixed applications in indoor (both dry and humid environment), outdoor and metallic structures. Good resistance to humidity, chemical agents and solar radiation.
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
This product will be supplied in a single length up to 100m unless otherwise requested.