Zexum high-quality Single Core Conduit Wiring cable.
A quality, well-constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 1.5mm² copper conductor size, External diameter 3.5mm
- Single Core Cable
- High quality stranded plain annealed copper conductors, Insulated/Sheathed with Black PVC.
- Mainly used in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial for Heating, Lighting and power as fixed wiring through PVC Flexible Conduit and Cable Trunking & Cable Tray
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 450V/750V and maximum current of 17A.
- Suitable for Temperatures between 0°C and +70°C
Conforms to BS6004, BS50525 and BASEC approved.
General-purpose Single Core Cable suitable for use mainly in power and lighting circuits along with building wiring, Switch Gear and Control Gear. It is intended for use in exposed conduits, embedded conduits and closed installation ducts. Ideal for the internal wiring of appliances and apparatus.
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
This product will be supplied in a single length up to 500m unless otherwise requested.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.