Features & Benefits:
- Five years designed service life
- 1.2 Ah - 65 Ah capacities
- Incorporates a pressure safety valve
- Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) technology with no free acid
- Superb recovery from deep discharge
- Gas recombination technology
- Lead calcium for extended life
- Useable in any orientation (except continuously inverted)
- Length: 181mm
- Width: 76mm
- Height: 167mm (with terminals)
This high-quality battery ensures that no electrolyte leakages occur from the case or terminals. This battery is almost maintenance-free with the perfectly sealed construction and the recombination of gases within the cell. The NP battery series uses a unique electrolyte suspension system incorporating a microfine glass mat (AGM) to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells.
The valve regulated design of this battery is equipped with a safe low-pressure venting system, which releases excess gases and automatically reseals should there be a build-up of gas within the battery due to overcharging.
Designed for industrial use as float or standby power applications such as Alarm Systems, Communications Equipment, Control Equipment, Emergency Lighting Systems, Medical Equipment, Solar Power Systems, and Uninterruptible Power Supplies.
Can be used in any orientation except in a continuous inverted position.
It has up to 5 years in Float Charge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.