The Elnur CSH18-A 2.4kW Automatic Combined slimline Storage & 1.5kW Convector Heater is ideal for all low-cost tariffs, with easy to use top positioned controls.
The CSH18A has been discontinued and replaced by the ECOSSH308, a Smart Storage Heater which is ECO Design Compliant to LOT20
Please contact us for Special Pricing and Offers on this range.
The combined storage heaters work in the same way than static storage heaters and besides incorporating a resistance inside to produce extra air convection when the user required it. The combined storage heaters can work as a static storage heater, only as a convector or both options at the same time.
The convector can be used to supplement the heat provided by the storage heater, or it can be used when the storage heater is switched off.
Storage heaters offer comfortable warmth throughout the day, while the convector supplies instant heat only when it's needed.
The controls are easily accessible on the top of the heater with clear indication of function and setting with a separate convector control.
Elnur storage heaters come equipped with a security device to prevent overheating if the grilles are accidentally covered by clothes or any other objects.
Silent Operation (no fan).
This product heats a ceramic block, made of high-density magnetite bricks, specifically chosen for their capacity to absorb and store heat.
Installation is quick and simple with many features to aid the installer.
5 Year Parts and Labour Guarantee
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
Storage heaters are supplied with bricks, standing feet and wall brackets.
- Automatic storage heater with integral convector heater.
- Independent thermostatic convector control.
- Designed to use Off-Peak and On-Peak electricity.
- Grille painted in a heat resistant colour.
- Automatic damper control.
- Thermostat overheat safety cutout.
- Safety cutout with manual reset.
- Class I insulation.
- Automatic charge control thermostat with DUAL SENSOR.
- Microtherm G 10mm insulation, vermiculite and ecological fibre.
- Side, front and rear air chambers.
- High-density storage blocks.
- Robust plastic fittings.
- Powder-coated RAL 9010 steel structure.
- Convector Heater: 1.5kW
- Power: 2400W
- Accumulated Energy: 17.85kWh
- Bricks (8Kg each): 12
- Dimensions (H x L x D): 73cm x 76.5cm x 18.5cm
- Weight: 117kg
Data Specification Sheet
This product is also available in 1.6kW and 3.4kW versions.
To complete the installation of this product, please see our wide range of Cable & Tools & Fixings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.