The Elnur Inertia, RX14E 2000W Oil Free Digital Control Heater with 24/7 Programmer offers an energy-saving heating solution without the hassle of pipes, lime accumulation, or water loss. This efficient electric radiator utilises Elnur's patented EcoSeco technology, a real innovation in heat transference based on a primary heat amplifier.
Please phone us for Special Pricing and Offers on this range.
RX14E design provides the latest emission heating technology. Manufactured with a steel structure, the front side is made of extruded corrugated aluminium that increases the heat cession to the room more than 50%.
Also the upper aluminium side has been designed to re-direct the convection effect. The result is a technically superb product that provides the best efficiency in direct electric heating.
RXE line permits an accurate temperature control of the room where they are installed. They offer an electronic chronothermostat that allows you to set the ideal temperature during the day or the night, but only when it is required.
Control is essential to minimize consumption and electricity expenses. RXE thermal radiators provide you with the latest technology in control consumption, its ELECTRONIC TRIAC CONTROL OPTIMIZER manages and restricts the flow of electricity.
These functions cover your needs and help you to have precise control in the different areas of your house: dining room, bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom. You can create your own program depending on the use you give to each area.
Savings in unnecessary heating expenses can be more than 30%.
5 Year Radiator Guarantee, 2 Year Electronics Guarantee.
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Comes complete with Simple fixing brackets for installation.
- Digital temperature selector for displaying real temperature, set up temperature, clock and other messages.
- Weekly/daily programmer.
- Built-in electronic ambient thermostat ±0.10C.
- Electronic Triac control optimizer ETCO.
- Three-mode temperature selector: Comfort, Economy and Frost Protection.
- Flat keypad for easy cleaning.
- Lockable Keypad, preventing unwanted program changes.
- Main On-Off switch positioned on front panel.
- Thermal safety cut out.
- Class I insulation.
- Steel body with extruded aluminium front and upper panel finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010.
- Fitted with mains cable.
- Easy to install unique safety wall fixings.
- Compatible with wireless energy saver for windows offered as an accessory.
- Output: 2000W
- Number of Modules: 14
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Dimensions: 58cm (Height) x 121.5cm (Width) x 10cm (Depth)
- Weight: 22kg
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.