The Elnur Inertia, RKS14Hi 2000W Oil Free Digital Control Heater with Pilot wiring and mains borne controllability offers an energy-saving heating solution without the hassle of pipes, lime accumulation, or water loss. This efficient electric radiator utilises Elnur ‘s patented EcoSeco technology, a real innovation in heat transference based on a primary core and a secondary heat amplifier.
Please contact us for Special Pricing and Offers on this range.
The RKS14Hi includes an ON-OFF switch and built-in ambient thermostat to manually control the temperature.
Very accurate temperature control and electricity consumption.
The natural convection of the air through the radiator allows perfect heat distribution. It is based in a primary heat transmitter, this energy is taken by a secondary element that transfers heat, amplifying the surface that radiates the heat.
Thermal radiation is optimised and guided to the front side, minimising the heat loss to the exterior.
It maintains a low external temperature which does not eliminate moisture in the air: no burns by contact, and highly comfortable air ambience.
This radiator can be linked up to a larger heating system with the PG4Z Programmable Multi-zone Thermostat.
10 Year Radiator Guarantee, 2 Year Electronics Guarantee.
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Comes complete with Simple fixing brackets for installation.
- LCD display in blue backlight.
- Lockable Keypad, prevents unwanted program changes.
- Built-in electronic ambient thermostat ±0.10C.
- Digital temperature selector for displaying real temperature and set up temperature.
- Digital adjustable thermometer.
- Electronic Triac control optimizer ETCO.
- Thermal safety cut out.
- Class II insulation.
- Three-level temperature selector: Comfort, Economy and Frost-protection.
- Main On-Off switch positioned at rear.
- Stylish aluminium body finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010.
- Fitted with mains cable.
- Easy to install unique safety wall fixings.
- Compatible with the Elnur PG-4Z mains borne multi-zone central controller, offered as an accessory.
- Output: 2000W
- Number of Modules: 14
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58cm x 122cm x 10cm
- Weight: 23Kg
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.