The Elnur SH24-M 3.2kW manual slimline storage heater is ideal for all low-cost tariffs, with easy to use top positioned controls.
The SH24M has been discontinued and replaced by the ECOSSH408, a Smart Storage Heater which is ECO Design Compliant to LOT20.
Please contact us for Special Pricing and Offers on this range.
By storing heat at the cheapest tariff, usually at night, they can save a huge percentage of your electricity bill and heat your home for 24 hours a day at an unbeatable cost. These are timed to consume electricity when the night tariff starts and turn off when this finishes, offering 24 hours of pure comfort. The heat stored at night is gradually released into the room during the day, until the following evening when the storage heater switches on again. Comes with controls that allow you to vary how much heat they store and release, depending on the time of the year and temperature needed. They also have a device to allow you to control how quickly they release their stored heat.
Slim, compact & aesthetically pleasing, ideal for living & dining rooms, hallways, landings along with bathrooms outside zone 2, provided the installation complies with IEE regulations.
The controls are conveniently positioned on top of the storage heater for ease of use. Once the optimum settings are selected, no further adjustment is necessary.
Elnur storage heaters come equipped with a security device to prevent overheating if the grilles are accidentally covered by clothes or any other objects.
This product heats a ceramic block, made of high-density magnetite bricks, specifically chosen for their capacity to absorb and store heat.
Installation is quick and simple with many features to aid the installer.
5 Year Parts and Labour Guarantee
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
Storage heaters are supplied with bricks, standing feet and wall brackets.
- Designed to use Off-Peak electricity.
- Grille painted in a heat resistant colour.
- Damper control device.
- Thermostat overheat safety cutout.
- Safety cutout with manual reset.
- Class I insulation.
- Input charging thermostat with Single Sensor.
- Microtherm G 10mm insulation, vermiculite and ecological fibre.
- Side, front and rear air chambers.
- High-density storage blocks.
- Ultra-slim, only 15cm deep.
- Robust plastic fittings.
- Powder-coated RAL 9010 steel structure.
- Power: 3200W
- Accumulated Energy: 25.6kWh
- Bricks: 18
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 73cm x 99cm x 15cm
- Weight: 152kg
- Voltage: 220-240V (Please Check Your Electricity Supply for Compatibility)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.