The Elnur CMX15 Electric Heating & DHW Hot Water Boiler with adjustable 3kW to 15kW Outputs offers you the opportunity to enjoy the safety and convenience of electric energy.
Please contact us for Special Pricing and Offers on this range.
- Wall-mounted heating boiler made of insulated steel (CMX15).
- SEM system (Smart Electronic Modulating System).
- 50L DHW cylinder made of insulated stainless steel without CFC.
- Stainless steel shielded elements INCOLOY800 for HEAT and DHW.
- 6L heating expansion vessel.
- 2L DHW potable water expansion vessel.
- Modulating electronic control of the boiler.
- DHW electronic regulation.
- Digital display.
- Hydrometer 0-4bar.
- Circulating pump.
- Auto air vent.
- Silent TRIAC power switches.
- Heating flow detector.
- Heating temperature limiter 100°C.
- DHW temperature limiter 80°C.
- 3 bar heating pressure relief valve.
- 7 bar DHW pressure relief valve.
- Heating circuit inlet valve and filling valve.
- Powder-coated RAL 9010.
- Wall bracket steel template to set up connections easily (CMX15).
- Compatible with Ambient Thermostats TA3, CPT10 and X2D available as an accessory.
- Compatible with standard power managers (RG90, GReyder) offered as an accessory.
Efficient Heating System
They are the ideal option when a totally safe and efficient central heating system is required in both 3 x 400V+N~ and 230V~. The boiler is compatible for one or three phases by using the bridge connection included) in the terminal block.
The entire range of Elnur boilers can be used with hot water radiators or with radiant floor heating, with room or programmable thermostats, and unlike other boilers, they do not require yearly maintenance or safety inspections.
All the components required for the operation and installation are supplied with the boiler. Installations do not require venting or gas outlets which may compromise the insulation of your home.
Smart Electronic Modulating System
These electronic boilers from Elnur are completely silent thanks to their TRIAC-based technology. Moreover, they have a modulating operation which, combined with a good exterior programmable thermostat (see accessories), adapts the heating power to the needs of the system, achieving maximum energy efficiency and a considerable saving in consumption.
The maximum power can be limited to any of the modulation levels. The CMX15 in this range is from 15kW down to 2kW.
The different temperature, flow and consumption sensors ensure a safe and reliable operation. The stainless steel cylinder in the CMX models guarantees a long, corrosion-free life, reducing the need for maintenance and periodic replacement of anodes. The keys are easy to clean and highly intuitive when used.
Easy To Use
The digital display constantly shows the temperature of the circulating heating water and of the Domestic Hot Water (DHW) tank.
Adjustment of the heating and DHW is made easier by using individual keys to increase or decrease the temperature.
You can disconnect the heating system in summer and both keypads can be locked to prevent any changes.
The electronic control of the circulation pump prevents blockage during long periods of inactivity.
Where can an Electric Boiler be used?
An electric boiler can replace any other small to medium size boiler in the home, and are known to be light, small and compact, often completely silent and, of course, boasting the main benefit of a low running cost due to the price of electricity in comparison to oil or gas.
It is most common to need an electric powered boiler in rural areas where oil or gas access may not be available, but also some new housing projects or flats are being fitted with electric boilers by choice due to its environmental and cost benefits.
Comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Please allow 3-5 Working Days for Delivery.
- Output: Selectable between 3kW and 15kW
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Voltage: 220-240V / 3x400V+N
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 53.5cm x 83cm x 45cm
- Weight: 57Kg
|Selectable Output||kcal/h||Current 3x400 V+N||Current 230V*||Time Available DHW**|
|13kW||11180||21.7A||Ask About Current||6m 42s|
|15kW||12900||21.7A||Ask About Current||5m 49s|
*Using included Bridge Connection
**Time in minutes available on DHW
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.