The Elnur ADL-3013 3kW Fan Assisted Storage Heater is ideal for all low-cost tariffs and home or office use.
Please contact us for Special Pricing and Offers on this range.
The ADL storage heaters release the hot air using controlled convection with a silent fan that makes the air circulate inside the bricks, heating it and then releasing it into the room. This controlled convection allows the user to manage the temperature of the room and the heat release time.
Elnur Gabarron fan-assisted storage heaters take advantage of low tariff electricity in the same way as the standard Elnur storage heaters. However, instead of automatically emitting the stored heat by convection throughout the day. the fan-assisted storage heaters incorporate a low-speed silent fan. The fan draws air through the core of the heater and discharges through the vent at the base of the heater at a time that suits you. Until then the heat is stored efficiently inside the high thermally insulated unit.
The insulation material used in the fan-assisted units has more than double the normal thickness of the standard storage heaters, which makes the fan-assisted heaters one of the most efficient in the Elnur range at storing heat.
Ideal for home or office use, the fan-assisted storage heaters work from an off-peak tariff supply.
The low-speed fan is quiet in operation and requires a 24hr supply.
The fan is controlled via a separate room thermostat control, Not supplied with the unit.
The unit can also be operated via any suitable thermostat or timer controlled thermostat.
Installation is quick and simple with many features to aid the installer.
5 Year Parts and Labour Guarantee
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
Storage heaters are supplied with bricks, standing feet and wall brackets.
- Designed to use Off-Peak electricity.
- Efficient solution to obtain constant heat when is required 24 hours a day.
- Low-speed silent fan.
- Hot air/fresh air mixer with thermostat for a homogenous air output.
- Precise control over the released heat.
- Charge control with manual safety reset.
- Class I insulation.
- Single or three-phase connection.
- Microtherm G 25 mm insulation.
- Vermiculite and ceramic fibre insulations.
- Front and side air chambers.
- Powder-coated RAL 9010 steel structure.
- Compatible with Ambient Thermostats TA3, CPT10 and X2D, available as an accessory.
- Power: 3000W
- Accumulated Energy: 24kWh
- Bricks (7.5kg each): 18
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 66cm x 81cm x 24cm
- Weight: 167kg
Data Specification Sheet
This product is also available in 2kW and 4kW versions.
To complete the installation of this product, please see our wide range of Cable & Tools & Fixings.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.