The coldwatchers are versatile and robust units ideal for greenhouses, lofts, garages, utility rooms, sheds, chalets. spare rooms, conservatories, airing cupboards, outside WCs, kiosks, yachts, checkouts, etc.
Letting pipes, household fittings and furnishings and equipment succumb to frost can cause expensive damage to the fabric of your home or office. From Dimplex, the experts in frost protection heating, the Cold Watcher has thermostatic control with frost protection and a hefty 500W output.
It can be freestanding or wall-mounted and is safe to use in wet areas (IPX4). The Cold Watcher will operate with minimal input - simply switching itself on-and-off to maintain a protective heat in cold areas of your home or office. This heater is also wall-mountable (brackets included) making it ideal for applications where a portable heater is not required, particularly in commercial situations such as temporary offices and site accommodation.
- Fully variable thermostat with frost protection setting
- Upright or horizontal mounting
- Splashproof for added safety in damp areas (IPX4)
- Thermal safety cutout with 4 heat settings
- Portable or wall mounting
- Durable finish of Willow White / Birch Grey
- Fitted UK 3 Pin plug Top
- Neon Mains Indicator
- Output: 500W
- Controls: Thermostat: Variable, bi-metallic with frost protection at lowest setting. Neon mains indicator.
- Element: Mineral Filled type. Safety Cut-out Supply interrupt type.
- IP Rating: IPX4
- Safety Cut-Out: Supply Interrupt Type
- Fixing: Integral Wall Mounting/Floor Standing Bracket
- Electrical Connection: Supplied with Approx 1.8m cable and fitted UK 3 Pin Plug
- Colour/Finish: Durable powder coat finish in willow white and birch grey trim
- Construction: Rugged and long-lasting steel construction
- Safety Protection: Professionally tested for frost protection to BS EN60675:1995
- Power Voltage Supply: 230-240 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 255mm x 330mm x 150mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
This item comes complete with a 12 month warranty from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.