The Dextro, VDE, with Tip Type Markings, Slotted/Pozi, 7-Piece Screwdriver set from C.K Tools is the Ideal Screwdriver set for the Electricians toolbox.
These VDE Slotted Screwdrivers gives Electricians what they need; extra response, extra feel and extra speed. Each screwdriver in this set is individually VDE Certified and tested to 10,000v for safety when working on live equipment up to 1000v.
This Screwdriver is made of Chrome Vanadium steel blade with an ergonomically shaped dual component handle. it also has a long thin neck for precise fingertip controls and has tip type marking on the end of the handle for easier identification.
- Tip type marking for easy identification
- Ergonomically shaped, dual component handle for increased comfort, control & safety
- VDE approved - individually tested to 10,000v for safe live working up to 1,000v
- Premium quality Chrome Vanadium steel blade for exceptional strength & durability
- Precision-machined tip for an exact screw fit & damage free screw-driving
- Kit Contents: 2.5, 4, 5.5, 6.5mm, PZ0, PZ1, PZ2
- Conforms to IEC 60900:2004. Approved and independently audited by the German VDE institute
- Blade Material: Chrome Vanadium steel
Lifetime Guarantee Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.