LED Flex is a versatile, flexible LED light strip which can be cut at 50mm (2 inch) intervals. Off-cuts can be reconnected and used elsewhere.
It is a safe, low voltage, energy-efficient and draws just 4.8w of power per meter. This power consumption gives it a low working and cool-to-touch temperature.
Its thin profile and narrow width make it ideal for applications where fluorescent or halogen lights would be too bulky or consume too much power.
3M self-adhesive backing is pre-fitted to the LED flex, making it easy to install in areas such as pelmets, under cabinets, shelving areas and for use in mood/ambient lighting.
Features 60 super-bright LEDs per meter (4.8W per meter output).
Blue Light Output, matching your needs in a handy and easy to install package.
IP20 Rated - Suitable for Indoor use only.
Sold in 2m/5m rolls however this flex can be cut to the required length up to a minimum length of 5cm.
Note, this requires a driver to operate: 12DC36(5Mtr), 36VDCA(5Mtr), 12VDCA(2Mtr)
- LED per metre: 60LEDs per metre
- Lumen output: 4-5 Lumens per LED
- Wattage per metre: 4.8W per metre
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Driver required: Yes constant voltage
- Compatible Drivers: 12DC36(5Mtr), 36VDCA(5Mtr), 12VDCA(2Mtr)
- Class: lll
- IP Rating: IP20
- Recommended product location: Internal use only
- Photometric data: No
- Room Ambient Temperature not to exceed: 35 Degrees
- Minimum working length: 50mm
- Maximum working length: 5Mtr
- Dimensions: 8mm(Width) x 2mm(Height)
This product is also available in a Cool White, Warm White, Green, Red and Yellow colours.
To complete the installation of this product you may require: 150mm LED Flexible Connector, Central Butt Connector, 150mm Central Flexible Connector, Flexible End Power Connector and the relevant driver as indicated above.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.