This straight plant feed is suitable for general garden nourishment.
- Suggested use period - For best results apply in Autumn and Spring and 3-4 weeks before planting
- Chemical care - Typical analysis NPK 4.5-3.5-2.5
Features and Benefits:
Chicken Manure Pellets are ideal for soil improvement, planting & feeding of established plants
- For all use around the garden
- Apply several days before sowing seeds, or planting out small/sensitive plants
- The chicken manure pellets will break down slowly releasing nutrients into the soil. For fast growing crops an additional feed may be required
- Apply in the autumn when preparing winter beds or early in spring as a base fertiliser when preparing your beds for planting
- 100% organic
- The pellets should be worked into the soil (a hole is usually ideal). During dry weather, water before sowing seeds and after planting
- Apply before sowing at a rate of 50-150g sq.m and 100-300g sq.m before planting. For feeding apply at 100-300g sq.m
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.