The PSD212 12 Volt optical smoke detector from ESP Fireline is a 12V professional EN grade detector which connects to virtually any 12V Intruder alarm system/panel via direct current.
Connected in the same way as a PIR or mag contact, this detector can be hard-wired to a dedicated fire zone or any other spare zone on the panel and eliminates the need for regular expensive battery changes.
In the event of smoke detection, this unit will contact the panel directly to trigger alarm sounders (Some panels include dedicated sounders for this purpose) to give you the ultimate edge in fire safety in your home or commercial premises.
In the event of a power cut to your alarm panel, this detector will continue to operate using backup battery power supplied gradually from the panel, ensuring your protection at all times.
In the event of a fire, this alarm will display bi-directional indicators to insinuate the direction of the trigger source, allowing you to potentially stop the problem, or to alter your escape route from an unseen dangerous gas/smoke source.
- Professional-grade optical detector
- Constant 12vDC feed from alarm panel
- No battery change necessary
- Back-up battery supply from panel
- Bi-directional visual indication
- Low current drain
- Voltage: 9 - 30V DC
- Standby Current @ 12v: < 50µA
- Alarm Current @12v: 29mA
- Wire Gauge: 0.4mm - 2.0mm Twin
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Test Facility: Simulated Smoke/ Heat
- Weight: 128g
- Dimensions (D x H): 120mm x 40mm
Comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.