This stylish and contemporary Flopro Professional Metal Hose Reel has been designed to ensure that hose does not kink or twist when winding. The reel comes empty so you can add whatever length of hose you want. It can hold up to 40m of hose and is either freestanding or it can be wall-mounted.
- High-quality stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Durable and hard-wearing
- Resistant to rust
- Wall mounting brackets and fittings included
- Metal hose connectors for improved durability
- 100% compatibility with all watering brands
How To Use
To Get Started
- Remove handle and all attachments from inside the drum
- Using the Allen key and screw provided, attach the handle to the outside of the drum and tighten
- Screw the female tap adapter onto the outside of the drum
- Attach a hose connector to the hose pipe you would like to wind onto the reel
- Click the hose connector onto the male outlet inside the reel - make sure this outlet is fully tightened
- Wind on the hose
- Add a water stop hose connector and with a nozzle or spray gun to the end of your hose pipe
- Attach a leader hose from your reel to your tap
- Place on the ground to begin use
Attaching The Reel To The Wall
Please ensure the reel is positioned close to the tap, to a maximum suggested distance of 1m.
You will require a drill, screwdriver, and spirit level.
- Using the bracket as a template and the spirit level to ensure the bracket is straight, mark the wall through the bracket. For best results, the brackets need to be positioned at either end of the top pole
- Drill the wall in the two identified positions
- Insert the wall plugs provided
- Place the brackets onto the wall and fix in place using the screws provided
- Using the Allen key provided, loosen and remove the screws at either side of the top frame and remove the pole. Pull the 2 x black grips onto the pole and position at either end. These grips will help to protect the pole and provide grip for the wall bracket
- Insert the pole back onto the reel frame and tighten the screws
- Place the reel onto the wall, positioning the rubber grips on the pole into the brackets
- Insert the bracket handle screws and tighten
- Wind on the hose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.