The Dimplex IPx4 Downflow Fan Heaters give unrivalled versatility when it comes to installation allowing greater installation flexibility in bathroom locations.
Combined with a sleek, modern look, these IPx4 rated FX downflow heaters provide an ideal heating solution for almost any bathroom, en suite or kitchen.
The FX20IPX4 has pull cord operation only.
The FX20EIPX4 allows for time period adjustment between 5 and 155 minutes on installation but the heater can be manually switched off before time period expires. Energy-saving electronic timer automatically switches heater off after a preset time period to prevent it being left on accidentally.
Identical footprint to current FX20 models, meaning that retro-fitting an IPX4 model is incredibly simple and an energy-saving thermostat switches output down to 1kW once the room is warm (function on 2kW setting only)
- This model has a run-back timer which can be set on a run time of 5 to 155 minutes. This can be adjusted by removing the top cover and moving the jumpers on the timer.
- Innovative patented* design.
- Time period adjustable between 5 and 155 minutes on installation.
- Heater can be manually switched off before time period expires.
- 2kW maximum output.
- Pull cord operation.
- Neon indicator.
- Rated IPX4
- Identical footprint to current FX20 models, meaning that retro-fitting an IPX4 model is incredibly simple.
- The energy-saving electronic timer automatically switches heater off after a preset time period to prevent it being left on accidentally.
- 1kW output selectable on installation.
- Colour/Finish/Material: White
- Controls: Pull cord operation
- Heat Output (kW): 2
- Heat Selection: Off / 1.0kW / 2.0kW
- Heat source: Electricity
- Installation: Two upper keyhole slots are provided together with a third fixing hole.
- Insulation: Two upper keyhole slots are provided together with a third fixing hole to secure the heater to the wall. 2kW or 1kW heat output selectable upon installation. Identical footprint to current FX20 models, meaning that retro-fitting an IPX4 model us incredibly easy
- IP Rating: IP24
- Location of Heat Output: Grille at the bottom.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Depth) x 267mm (Height) x 252mm (Width)
- Recommended Mounting Height (m): 1.8
- BEAB: Yes
- Cable Exit Point: Middle, Top
- Cable Length (m): Supplied by Installer
- Construction: Double insulated plastic case. Moulded in flame retardant self-extinguishing grade nylon.
- Electric supply: ~230-240V
- Element type: 2kW stitched type with thermal fuse protection
- Safety Cut Out: Manually resettable thermal overload cut out and thermal fuse link
- Suitable for which room/s: Bathrooms, En-suites etc
Comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.