Garotta Compost Maker will help to speed up the natural composting process. It provides food to promote bacterial growth to encourage the temperature to rise, kill off weed seeds and hasten the production of rich, dark crumbly compost.
- Accelerates the natural process of composting
- Active ingredients – Nitrogen with ground limestone
- Ideal for composting all garden and kitchen waste
Garotta is made from materials selected to help improve the structure of home-produced garden compost, maintain a neutral pH and speed up the process of decomposition. It provides food to promote bacterial growth which in turn encourages the temperature in the compost heap to rise, kill off weed seeds and hasten the conversion of garden and kitchen waste into a rich compost ideal for enriching garden soil. Garotta is harmless to children, pets and wildlife and its fast-acting nature can help you produce your very own natural garden compost.
Garotta will help you produce a rich, dark, crumbly compost suitable for enriching garden soils
How To Use
- Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons per square meter over each 8cm (3") layer of new material
- Water the heap if the waste is dry or woody. A watering can holding between 5 and 8 litres (1 to 1.5 gallons) is ideal as this should ensure that the new material is thoroughly wet
- Repeat each time a layer of fresh material is added
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.