The D20 5 Term Above Surface Single Reed Magnetic Door Contact from Knight Fire & Security is ideal for placement in doors and windows in light-risk domestic or commercial areas.
When wired to an alarm system, these contacts will trigger the sounder if the gap opening exceeds 20mm, and as the contact creates a circuit to your security system, wire tampering or a forced break of the circuit elsewhere will also sound the alarm.
What is meant by the term Grade 1?
Grade 1 refers to the grade of intruder alarm system you have on the premises, especially if you are depending on the alarm system for insurance cover in your home or business. A Grade 1 Alarm basically means Low Risk, Intruders are expected to have little knowledge of the alarm system and may be restricted to a limited range of easily available tools.
The contacts are suitable for recessing or mounting on the inside frame of your chosen door or window and are paintable for a discreet fit.
- Single Reed Switch Door & Window Contact
- Grade 1 Alarm Trigger
- 15mm Operating Threshold
- High Impact Polystyrene Construction
- Operating Gap: 20mm (Approx)
- Materials: High Impact Polystyrene
- Magnet: Ferrite or Alnico V
- Contact Material: Rhodium
- Voltage Range: 1 - 100v DC, 125v AC Max
- Switching Current: 500mA Max DC, 500mA Max AC
- Temperature Range: -40°C - +50°C
Installation of this product may require Alarm Cable
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.