The I20 Grade III Intruder Alarm Internal or Extension Sounder from Knight Fire & Security is ideal for placement in alarm systems with mounted door contacts, enabling a high volume 92Db alarm tone to play when the operating range of the relevant contact has been breached.
What is meant by the term Grade 3?
Grade 3 refers to the grade of the intruder alarm system you have on the premises, especially if you are depending on the alarm system for insurance cover in your home or business. A Grade 3 Alarm basically means Medium to High Risk, Intruders are expected to be conversant with the alarm system and have a comprehensive range of tools and portable electronic equipment.
Made from high-quality plastics and fitting a high-power 16Ohm speaker in a low profile 120x120x50mm casing, the I20 is a true top quality sounder that is sure to give you the edge against thieves or vandals on your premises.
- 92Db alarm sounder for door contact systems
- 16Ohm extension speaker
- Grade 3 security product
- High-quality ABS/Mylar construction
- Sound Pressure at 1M: 92Db
- Materials: ABS casing / Mylar speaker
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 50mm
- Temperature Range: -40°C - +50°C
- Tampers: Microswitch
- Speaker Diameter: 87mm
- Speaker: Mylar - 16 Ohm, 12 Watt
- Frequency range: 0.25-8Khz
- Resonance: 550Hz ±110Hz
- Sound Power Output: 97dB
- Voltage Range: 0-125v AC Max 0-200v DC Max
- Fittings: Wire Clamping Terminals & Concealed Fixing Screws
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.