Round Fibre Pots are ideal for growing healthy plants from seed and cuttings with no root disturbance because you can plant straight into the ground. These pots are also extremely environmentally friendly and a very practical option because they are 100% biodegradable and peat free.
- Made from peat free, biodegradable wood pulp
- Ideal for seeds, seedlings, and cuttings
- Reduces root disturbance - simply plant straight into the ground
- Promotes stronger, healthier plants by minimal disruption
How To Use
- Place the fibre pots in a growing tray and fill them with seed and cutting compost
- Plant your seeds in water
- When your plants are ready, plant the fibre pot straight into the ground so you do not disturb the roots
- The fibre pot will then biodegrade into the soil
Available as 6cm x 24, 6cm x 96, 8cm x 12, and 8cm x 48.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.