This 3.5mm Mains voltage tester is an ideal mains tester for any electrician, engineer, or DIY enthusiast. This Mains Tester is VDE approved meaning it can be used in live equipment up to 10,000 volts.
The Chrome Vanadium Blade of this mains tester ensures superior durability, Whilst the chrome-plated element of the mains tester is to protect it from corrosion over its lifetime. The Neon tube indicates whether there is power in the devices or cable being tested.
- VDE approved mains tester screwdriver.
- One piece moulded blade and handle, fully insulated for assured safety.
- High visibility permanently sealed resistance neon tube.
- Top quality chrome vanadium blade.
- DIN 57680-6, DIN VDE 0680-6:1972-041.
- Voltage (min.): 100 Vac
- Voltage (max.): 500 Vac
- Length: 23 cm
- Width: 1.9 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.