The TE13 is a handheld electronic measuring device that calculates distance wirelessly without the use of a tape measure. Ideal for contractors, electricians, architects, building control, and much more.
The TE13 is easy to operate and functions as a standard distance meter, but will also calculate area, volume, take indirect measurements using Pythagoras, add, subtract and measure continuously, making it suitable for a wide range of uses & fields.
The TE13 is stylish and compact to fit in your everyday toolkit and features an auto backlit screen for work in all environments.
- Compact Device
- Calculates distance, area, volume, indirect measurements (using Pythagoras or adding or subtracting)
- Easy to operate
- Range: 0.05m to 60m
- Dimensions (L x W x P): 110mm x 45mm x 30mm
- Weight: 0.13kg
- Backlight: Yes
- Auto power off: Yes
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5mm
- Resolution: 1mm
- Response time: 0.5 sec
- Laser target: Yes
- Measurement type: Laser
- Laser type: Class II
- Operating temperature: -50°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Battery life: 10,000 hours
- Batteries (not included): 2 x AAA
- Quality assurance system: ISO9001
- Manufactured in accordance with: EN 55011:2009+A1:2010, EN 61326-1:2013
1 Year Guarantee Included
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.