- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel
- Shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment for the most precise cutting of even the thinnest of wires and for a long service life
- Precision shaped tips cut wires resting on a board from 0.2 mm dia.
- Joint with stainless steel rivet
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue
- With opening spring and opening limiter
- Also suitable for cutting glass fibre cables (fibre optics)
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Special tool steel, oil hardened in multiple stages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.