The KNIPEX TwinKey œ has eight arms and consists of two cross keys that are held inside each other with a magnet.
- 10 profiles. 2 crosses. 1 key.
- All common locking systems
- Multifunctional key for the actuation of locking systems from the areas of facilities engineering (heating and sanitation, air conditioning, electro technology), gas and water supply and shut-off-systems
- 8-arm version: two 4-way spider keys connected in a space-saving way using magnets
- Reversible bit: 1,0 x 7 mm slot and PH2 cross slot
- Key and reversible bit joined by stable stainless steel wire
- Quality surface coating
- Weight-optimised zinc die-cast design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.