CT1 Multisolve is the ideal preliminary product for all sealants and adhesives, C-Tecs MultiSolve is a trade favourite for its ability to remove all kinds of persistent residues, oils, greases, glues, waxes, tars, and inks. Available in a handy 500ml aerosol can.
CT1 Multisolve is the ideal multi-purpose solvent for adhesive and sealant removal for tradesmen in almost every field, and is a favourite among plumbers, shopfitters, tilers, upholsterers, joiners, builders, signmakers, stonemasons, electricians, and many more.
Simply spray multi-solve on the desired surface and within seconds it will begin to remove even the thickest and most persistent adhesives.
- CT1 is ideal as a preliminary treatment for paints or adhesives
- Removes adhesives, sealants, oil, grease, silicone, wax, tar, paraffin, printing ink etc
- Won't leave an oily film
- Can be used on painted surfaces
- Recommended to be used with all C-TEC adhesives and sealants
- Sold as 500ml Aerosol
- Formula: 100% Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvent
- State at 20°C: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Boiling Point/Range: 140° C ‘ 171° C
- Specific Gravity : 0,740 ‘ 0,750 @ 25°C
- Vapour Pressure : 1,0 Kpa @ 20° C
- Flash Point: +28°C
- Spontaneous Ignition: +210°C
NOTE: Due to restrictions of the postage of aerosols, C-Tec Miracle Seal will be sent via an applicable postage method/courier.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.