- Stops slugs and snails damaging plants
- Inhibits feeding habits
- Pet and child friendly
- Performs in wet and dry conditions
- Can be used around ornamental and edible plants
How To Use:
- Check the area is free from snails and slugs.
- For use with individual plants, place a heap around the plant to be protected using about 10g of pellets to create a layer approximately 2cm deep. Spread the pellets right up to the stem of the plant.
- For a group of plants, spread a line of pellets around the plants making a barrier 2cm wide and 2cm deep.
- For use in containers, apply the product as a mulch creating a layer 2cm deep on top of the soil, touching the stems of the plants.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.