The C.K 495001 Wire Stripping Tool is a great time-saving tool designed to strip both Flat or Round Cable.
Strips wire in a fraction of the time of traditional tools.
It can be used on both flat T&E and round flex, so is a great time and money saving tool.
- Designed for fatigue-free, repetitive stripping of flat & round cable & wire.
- Heavy-duty construction with hardened steel blades for outstanding long term performance.
- Automatic wire size adjustment and stripping length stop for consistent damage-free results.
- Side insertion of wire for ease of use.
- Integrated wire cutter and crimping jaws for convenience.
- The Blades are manufactured from hardened steel for longer life.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Weight: 308g
- Stripping Capacity: 0.2 - 6.0mm? copper or aluminium wire.
- Cutting Capacity: Wire HRC 40 - 50.
- Crimping Capacity: 1.5, 2.5, 6.0mm insulated terminals, 1.5, 2.5, 4.0, 6.0mm non insulated terminals and non insulated spades.
1 Year Guarantee Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.