From ESP comes the EVEBG, a surface mounted break glass for emergency door release.
The emergency door release unit will only be used during an emergency evacuation but should always be installed in addition to a standard door release button.
In an emergency use of the standard door release button can impede evacuation flow as power to the lock release is only removed temporarily.
Activation of the EVEBG will ensure power is permanently removed from the electronic locking system until re-set.
This door release is resettable with the provided key (Spare Keys Available) and is ideal for use as part of an EV5 Security System from ESP.
- Surface mounting box supplied
- Semi-flush mountable using standard one gang flush box
- Re-settable ( no need for replacement glass )
- Clear indication of activation
- Key test facility
- IP24 rated
- Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of wiring
- Dimensions 87.5(w) x 87.5 (H) x 24.5 (D using flush box) / 32 (D using surface box) mm
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.