LED Flex is a versatile, flexible LED light strip which can be cut at 50mm (2 Inch) intervals. Off-cuts can be reconnected and used elsewhere.
It is a safe, low voltage, energy efficient and draws just 7.2w of power per meter. This power consumption gives it a low working and cool to touch temperature.
Its thin profile and narrow width make it ideal for applications where fluorescent or halogen lights would be too bulky or consume too much power.
3M self-adhesive backing is pre-fitted to the LED flex, making it easy to install in areas such as pelmets, under cabinets, shelving areas and for use in mood/ambient lighting.
Features 30 super bright LEDs per meter (7.2W per meter ourput).
RGB Colour Changing Output, matching your needs in a handy and easy to install package.
IP20 Rated - Suitable for Indoor use only.
Sold in 3m rolls however this flex can be cut to the required length up to a minimum length of 3cm.
Note, this requires a driver to operate: 24V DC Driver.
- LED per metre: 30LEDs per metre
- Lumen output: 4-5 Lumens per LED
- Wattage per metre: 7.2W per metre
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Driver required: Yes constant voltage
- Compatible Drivers: 24V DC
- Class: lll
- IP Rating: IP20
- Recommended product location: Internal use
- Photometric data: No
- Room Ambient Temperature not to exceed: 35 Degrees
- Minimum working length: 50mm
- Maximum working length: 3Mtr
- Dimensions: 50mm(Length) x 8mm(Width) x 2mm(Height)
Comes with a 1 year manufactures warranty.
To complete the installation of this product you may require: Male Power Connector with 150mm Flex, In-Line Connector for RGB, Connector between RGB Flex and Controller, Infra-red Remote Control and the relevant driver.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.