TVI2-P400-VG 2.8-12mm Varifocal Bullet with Infrared from OYN-X are ideal for home security and small business requirements.
Low on cost yet big on features, these budget friendly, full HD CCTV cameras offer outstanding picture quality without breaking the bank.
This range is a high quality but competitively priced offering, geared towards smaller business and home security applications who do not wish to compromise on their high definition multi channel security solutions.
HD-TVI components are the best way to upgrade your BNC Anaglogue security solution. TVI Competes with the top range IP cameras in video quality, while still remaining compatible with older analogue equipment and BNC Wiring, Meaning installation is painless.
TVI Components have their own processors and IP addresses, you will still be able to do video analytics like motion detection and intruder alert emails, the system has easy to use settings that can be changed with any web browser.
- IR Led Range 40-50M
- IR Led 48pcs
- Day And Night Selection
- Auto White Balance
- Automatic Gain Control
- IP66 IP Rating
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" 1080P HD colour CMOS sensor
- Active Pixels: 1920(H) x 1080(V)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Angle of view: H 980 - 320
- Min. Illumination: 0 Lux (IR ON - IR-cut technology)
- S/N Ratio: >50 dB (AGC off)
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 40-50m
- IR LED: 48pcs
- Horizontal Resolution: 2MP/ 1080P
- Day & Night: ICR
- WDR: On/Off
- White Balance: Auto
- Auto Gain Control: Built-in
- Video Output: 1 Analog HD Output / 1 Analog CVBS/1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- Lens: 2.8-12mm Mp lens
- Gamma Correction: γ = 0.45
- IP Rating: IP66
- Storage Temperature: -50°C ~+90°C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C ~+70°C
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Current Consumption: 92mA (IR OFF) ,410 mA (IR ON)
- Dimensions: Ø240*105*200mm
- Weight: 1210g
This product is ideal for use with our TVI 1080P TVI DVR
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.