The C.K 484005 Cable Stripping tool is a specially adapted knife for slitting the outer sheath of cables without damaging inner wire insulation.
Individually tested to 10,000v for safe live working up to 1,000v. Protective blade guard supplied for safe storage.
- Specially adapted for slitting the outer sheath of cables without damaging conductor insulation
- Extra slim handle comes with an anti-slip guard
- Protective blade guard supplied for safe storage
- Individually tested to 10,000 volt
- 185 mm knife length
- VDE0682/201, EN60900, ASTM-F 1505
This tool is ideal for use in conjunction with the C.K Magma Electricians Tool Pouch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.