For use only as a Home Garden Weedkiller
Resolva Super Strength Xtra Tough Concentrated weedkiller kills weeds and roots and controls annual and deep-rooted perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds including bracken, broad-leaved dock, common couch, cleavers, colt's foot, chickweed, common nettle, common thistle, creeping buttercup, curled dock, dandelion, ground elder, perennial sow thistle, plantings, red clover, scotch thistle, sheeps sorrel, spear thistle, speedwell, white clover, white dead nettle, willowherb, yarrow and many others.
Resolva Super Strength Xtra Tough Concentrated weedkiller's advanced formulation is broken down naturally in the soil and leaves no residue in the soil, and is rainfast in 6 hours.
When To Use:
- Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray.
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
- Kills most weeds on a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if re-growth appears.
- Treatment on some weeds will be seen within a few days, other tougher weeds may not show effects for 4 weeks.
Where To Use:
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- For use on areas not intended to bear vegetation.
- DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS
- DO NOT USE ON LAWNS unless you intend to kill the grass
- Extreme care should be taken to avoid contact by spray with cultivated plants and other desired vegetation
How To Use:
- Always read the label fully before use
- As good general practice, the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although this is not a requirement.
- Shake well before use
- Half-fill the spray with clean water. Using the measure provided, add the required quantity to the sprayer water based on the table below.
|Use||Quantity to be added to sprayer per litre of water||Area treated||Timing for best effectiveness|
|General use on annual weeds and grasses||16ml||40sq.m||Weeds should be actively growing with grasses having at least 5cm of leaf and broadleaved weeds having at least 2 leaves expanded when sprayed.|
|Perennial and other difficult broadleaved weeds||24ml||40sq.m||Perennial weeds must have full emergence of healthy green leaf that is actively growing. Perennial broad-leaved weeds are most susceptible when growing actively and at or near flowering.|
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.