A Quality, Well constructed Cable which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 10.0mm² copper conductor size, Nominal Overall Diameter 18.9mm
- 3 Core Cable with Brown, Black & Grey coloured cores as indicators
- High-quality Class 2 plain annealed stranded copper cores to BSEN 60228:2005 (Previously BS6360)
- Insulated with XLPE (Cross-linked polyethylene), Bedded with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), Armoured with SWA (Steel Wire Armoured) and Sheathed with Black PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 600/1000V
- Maximum current of 73A
- Suitable for Temperatures between -15°C and 90°C
Conforms to BS5467, IEC 60502, BSEN (IEC) 60332-1-2 and BSEN 60332
Steel Wire Armoured Cable, commonly known as SWA Cable, is a hard-wearing power cable which is designed for the supply of mains electricity. Suitable for use in power networks, underground, internal, external applications and for use in cable ducting. It can also be connected to an earth via a Cable Gland which will give the cable further protection.
The steel wire armour sits below the cable sheath to provide protection to the conductor and insulating layers which means the cable can withstand high stress and be buried directly underground.
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
This product will be supplied as a continuous length up to 100m unless otherwise requested.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.