PS504G full Gigabit unmanaged PoE switch
The PS504G is an unmanaged POE switch designed for security, four 10/100/1000Mbps PoE-capable RJ45 ports, and one 10/100/1000Mbps non-PoE-enabled RJ45 port. It has the ability to automatically detect and identify PD devices that comply with the IEEE 802 af standard, so there is no need to worry about PoE or non-PoE devices that can damage private standards. The PS504G is ideal for affordable small business networks with PoE-deployed wireless access points (APs) and IP-based network surveillance cameras. The PS504G can effectively solve the problem of maintaining the cumbersome wireless coverage terminal equipment for taking power and security monitoring and engineering, and maximizing the engineering cost.
- Rich QoS strategy, intelligent flow control
- Exchange mechanism with store-and-forward
- Support flow control back pressure to reduce frame loss rate in high blocking environments
- Fanless design for energy saving and environmental protection
- PSE power supply modular, easy to install, plug and play
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.