The K12530D2 125 Series Hardened Steel and Brass Twin Pack Padlock by Kasp contains two sturdy padlocks for general use such as securing gates, lock-boxes, toolkits, cabinets, suitcases and many more applications.
The Kasp 125 series features extra protection against a range of aggressive assaults, with a hardened steel shackle to resist hacksaw and cropping attacks, a double bolted mechanism to resist torsion, a solid brass body to resist corrosion, anti-pick mushroom pins to resist picking, and a paracentric keyway to resist manipulation attacks.
With a Security Rating of 4 from the manufacturer, this lock will potentially deter a thief but may not prevent a pre-meditated attempt on your property.
- Hardened Steel Shackle - Extra protection against hacksaw & cropping attacks
- Double Bolted Locking Mechanism - Extra strength to resist torsion & pull attacks
- Solid Brass Body - Added resistance against corrosion
- 4 pin cylinder with anti-pick mushroom pins - Extra protection against picking
- Paracentric keyway - Extra protection against manipulation
- 2x K12530D padlocks and key sets
- Ideal for use on low-medium risk containers
- Suitable for both outdoor or indoor use
- Shackle Clearance: 17mm
- Shackle Diameter: 4.8mm
- Lock Width: 30mm
- Security Rating: 4
Comes Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from the Manufacturer.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.