The Zexum 4mm 3 Core Arctic flex Cable 3183AG is a 32 Amp Brown, Blue & Earth Flexible PVC Circular Wire for indoor and outdoor uses such as Caravans, Camping, Generator and Construction Site leads as well as Musical Events for protecting equipment.
The 4mm arctic blue cable is suitable for use in low temperature domestic, commercial, indoor and outdoor conditions. It can be used for general electrical and security applications where there are low temperatures such as Power Tools, Caravan Cables and portable devices.
This round PVC core flexible cable is manufactured to remain more flexible than standard flex.
- A quality, well constructed arctic cable which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 4.0mm² copper conductor size, External diameter 12mm (depending on temperature)
- 3 Core cable with Brown, Blue & Green/Yellow (Earth) colour code indicators
- Plain annealed high quality stranded copper conductor with double insulated PVC protector sheath
- Suitable for extra-low (such as CCTV Supply) and low voltages up to a maximum of 500v
- Suitable for temperatures between -40°C and +70°C
- Conductor Size: 4.0mm²
- External Diameter: 12mm
- Cores: 3
- Core Colours: Brown, Blue, Green & Yellow
- Max Voltage: 500v
- Operating Temp: -40°C - to 70°C
The arctic grade flex will only be supplied in the above pre-cut lengths i.e. If you purchase 2 x 10m you will receive 2 x 10m lengths.
1 Year Guarantee Included
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.