Zexum Traffic safety mirrors provide maximum visibility at crossroads, intersections and other restricted view areas assisting drivers to avoid dangerous situations that could lead to accidents and collisions. They are suitable for outdoor traffic applications and indoor use in shops to prevent theft. The reflective surface is made of a special flexible polycarbonate that returns to its original shape after being deformed. Mirrors eliminate blind spots and help reversing vehicles to align correctly and reduce possible damage. Very useful at warehouses, loading bays and garages, where improve visibility at blind corners and junctions, that is one of the major causes of accidents. The convex mirror comes complete with an adjustable mounting clamp for 48 mm poles. Pole needed for installation is usually galvanized steel pipe with external diameter 48 mm. Pole is not included with the mirror.Each mirror is protected by a removable masking on the front. This masking should remain in place to protect the mirror during installation and only be removed once installation is complete. The 60 cm diameter mirror provides visibility at a distance up to 18 m.
- Convex mirrors eliminate blind spots for vehicles and pedestrians and improve surveillance in retail stores.
- The reflective surface is made of a special flexible plastic that returns to its original shape after being deformed.
- Provide maximum visibility at crossroads, intersections and other restricted view areas.
- The most economic and efficient way of reducing losses caused by vandalism and pilferage.
- Safety convex mirrors are suitable for any kind of outdoor or indoor areas with poor visibility.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.