Black Rubber Wheel Chock - EACH
- These rubber chocks prevent your commercial truck from moving while parked, with a ribbed slope to fit the shape of the tire.
- The chocks feature a load capacity of 40 tons.
- OSHA safety regulations require power industrial trucks to be chocked with at least two wheel chocks to prevent the vehicle from rolling whenever it is parked.
- These heavyweight rubber chocks have a load capacity of 40 tons and prevent your truck from rolling or shifting during loading and unloading.
- Molded from heavy-duty industrial-strength thermoplastic rubber and features a ribbed 37 degree slope to fit the shape of the vehicle tire.
- Formed with a bottom void for maximum traction on gravel.
- Includes a large 3-3/4 L x 1-1/4 H easy grip handle for convenient carrying and a 3/8 D pre-drilled fastener hole in the handle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.