The Knightsbridge TE1 IP64 CAT III 690V 2 pole voltage tester with LED and LCD display is ideal for use in the electronics industry and household repairs alike.
- AC and DC Voltage test from 12-690V (also on LCD display TE1)
- Rx LED for continuity test indication
- Polarity indication
- Single-phase pole test
- Phase rotation test with R/L LEDs displayed
- High Voltage Indication
- Self-proving function with handy built-in LED torch
- Nett Weight: 0.216kg
- Length: 255mm / 10.04in
- Width: 61mm / 2.40in
- Projection: 33.5mm / 1.32in
- Frequency Range: 50-60Hz
- IP Rating: IP64
Compliant to CE, EN 61243-3:2010 / EN 61010-1:2010 / EN 61010-2-33:2012. Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included) Over voltage class: CAT III 690V/CAT IV 600V Voltage range: 12-690V AC/DC.
Also, see the Knightsbridge TE2 Two Pole Tester
For Further Details Click here
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.