The Charmouth Features:
- 1.8kW Variable Heat Output
- Flame Effect Only Option - No Heat
- 5 Flame Picture Settings
- Thermostatic Control which automatically turns the heater on and off to your desired temperature
- LED Flame Picture Technology
- Full remote control or buttons on the underside of the fire and has a helpful LED display located in the top right-hand corner of the window which displays the heat setting, flame cycle and sleep timer
- Please note: the LED display is only shown when changing a function
This stylish glass effect electric fire will add an inviting glow to a room.
It simply hangs on the wall and also a TV can be positioned directly above the fire as the fan heater directs the heat downwards.
This product can be set to a flame effect only setting so you can enjoy the look and feel of a flickering flame (without heat) all year round.
- Overall Width: 810mm
- Overall Height: 505mm
- Overall/Firebox Depth: 160mm
- Firebox Width: 530mm
- Firebox Height: 475mm
- Power Voltage Supply: 220 - 240V
- Heat Output: 1.8kW
- Heat Type: Fan Heater
- Heat Direction: Heat emitted out of the bottom of the fire.
- Technology: Low Energy LED Flame Effect
- Colour: Black
- Chimney Flue Compatibility: No Chimney or Flue Required
- Safety Feature: Thermal Trip Switch
- Installation Type: Wall Hung/Mounted
- Installation Requirement: Qualified Electrician Recommended
- Installation Information: All electric fires feature an automatic safety cut-out device. Simply plug into a standard socket. No chimney or flue required. Designed for use in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland only. All fires must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's installation and user instructions and current Building Regulations.
- Clearances to Combustible Materials: It is important that the following clearances are maintained from the appliance to combustible materials:
- The minimum distance from the top of the appliance to a ceiling is 300mm.
- The minimum distance from the bottom of the appliance to the floor is 300mm.
- The minimum distance to the sides of the appliance is 100mm.
- The minimum distance to the front of the appliance is 500mm.
- Noise Level: When the heater is not in use and it is just the flame effect there will be virtually no noise, when the heater is turned on and the fan is running it will be louder but would not interrupt watching TV or having a conversation.
3 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.