The C30 4 Core Recessed & Flush Pencil Style Single Reed Door/Window Contact in White from Knight Fire & Security is ideal for placement on doors or windows to be wired into your intruder alarm system.
When wired into an intruder alarm system, these contacts will trigger the alarm and sounder if the opening gap exceeds 15mm. As the contact creates a circuit in your security system, wire tampering or a forced break of the circuit elsewhere will also sound the alarm.
What is meant by the term Grade 2?
Grade 2 refers to the grade of intruder alarm system you have on the premises, especially if you are depending on the alarm system for insurance cover in your home or business. A Grade 2 Alarm basically means Low to Medium Risk, Intruders are expected to have a little more knowledge of the alarm system and use a general range of tools and some specialist equipment.
The contacts are suitable for recessing or mounting on the inside frame of your chosen door or window and are paintable for a discreet fit.
- Single Reed Switch Door & Window Contact
- Comes pre-fitted with 12 of 4 core cable
- Grade 2 Alarm Trigger
- 15mm Operating Threshold
- High Impact Polystyrene Construction
- Operating Gap: 15mm (Approx)
- Materials: High Impact Polystyrene
- Magnet: Ferrite or Alnico V
- Contact Material: Rhodium
- Voltage Range: 1 - 100v DC, 125v AC Max
- Switching Current: 500mA Max DC, 500mA Max AC
- Temperature Range: -40°C - +50°C
To complete the installation of this product may require Alarm Cable.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.